Polyurethane wheels-the protective wheel that wears like steel-is highest quality urethane, liquid cast to a thickness of approximately 1/2" and chemically bonded onto heavy-duty iron wheel centers. The distinctive green treads are chemically inert, non-sparking, non-conductive, impervious to oil, ozone, grease and most solvents, and will not mark floors. Polyurethane wheels are also guaranteed against tread separation for one year in ordinary free-wheeling applications. They are available without bearings, with straight roller bearings, or with precision tapered bearings as listed below. All sizes diameter include ball-check lubrication fittings in the hub.
We offer below types of wheels:
- Solid Urethane Wheels
- Urethane on Iron Wheels
- Hyperflex 80A Wheels
- Extraglide 70D Wheels
- Urethane on Aluminum Wheels
- Torus Wheels
- ESD Wheel
- Automotive Wheels
- Infinity Vulkollan® Wheels
- Omega Wheels
- Ultra Thick Urethane Wheels
- Whisper Wheels
- Ultra-Ride 80A Wheels
- Ultra-Roll 70D Wheels
- Urethane on Polypropylene
- Urethane Solid Wheels
Benefits of Polyurethane Wheels
While each type of polyurethane wheel has its own unique benefits, they all share some of the same valuable qualities, such as:
- Noise reduction:Compared to steel or cast iron, polyurethane wheels roll much more quietly, creating a more pleasant working environment for your employees.
- Load-bearing capacity:You might choose urethane wheels if you’re looking for the same benefits as rubber, but you require higher load-bearing capacities.
- Coefficient of friction:Sliding can be a problem for metal wheels, but polyurethane has more traction to help keep carts steady.
- Floor protection:When rolling heavy loads on finished flooring such as concrete and tile, you need to know the wheels won’t damage the floor. Polyurethane reduces the stress on your flooring for prolonged use without fear of damage.
- Corrosion resistance:Urethane wheels are suitable for harsh environments where they might be exposed to oil, grease, salt, blood, or harsh chemicals.
Approx. 5,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Piece|
|Ball Bearing||As per wheel|
|Product Type||PU Wheel|
|Loading Capacity||upto 3000 kg|
|Wheel Diameter||As per need|
|Place Of Origin||Noida|
Polyurethane tread is the ideal way to provide a shock-absorbing cushion between your valuable products and the floor. Our wheels are also known for their noise reduction, durable performance at high speeds, and ability to bear more weight than rubber. In short, when you choose polyurethane wheels, you can expect resilient, long-lasting products that will serve you well for many years and miles of use.